Dr K Inbasekar IAS , Sub Collector Thiruvanathapuram
- B.Sc. Agriculture at the Tamil Nadu Agriculture University
- M.Sc. Agricultural Economics at Hyderabad
- Scientist in the Indian Agricultural Research Institute
- Currently Sub Collector Trivandrum
1.Senior Research Fellow at Indian Institute of Millets Research,
Hyderabad in 2011-12.
2. Junior Scientist (Trainee) at National Academy of Agricultural Research
and Management, Hyderabad from January 2013 to March 2013.
3. Junior Scientist (Trainee) at International Food Policy Research
Institute, New Delhi in 2013
4. Junior Scientist and Assistant Professor of Agricultural Economics at
Division of Agricultural Economics, Indian Agricultural Research Institute,
New Delhi from April, 2013 to August, 2015.
5. IAS Officer Trainee at Lal Bahadur Shastri Academy of Administration,
Mussoorie from September, 2015 to June, 2016.
7.. Assistant Collector of Calicut District of Kerala from July 2016 to June
8. Assistant Secretary to Government of India, Ministry of Information
and Broadcasting from July 2017 to September 2017.
9. Sub Collector and Sub Divisional Magistrate of Fort Cochin,
Ernakulam District of Kerala from October 2017 to March, 2018.
10. Sub Collector and Sub Divisional Magistrate of Thiruvananthapuram,
Kerala from April, 2018 and continuing.
Dr. Sheela, K. R. Professor and Head, Department of Agronomy Department of Agronomy
- Served the University for 34 years in different capacities as teacher, researcher and extension personnel(KVK).
- Undertaken external aided research projects(TSI-IFA,SHM,NWDPRA projects) and State Plan projects
- Guided M. Sc(Ag) & Ph. D students
- Published more than fifty research papers and 75 popular articles
- Associated with all development activities of the department/station/ farm .
- Serves as Project coordinator of Sugar and Tuber crops.
- Field of specialisation- Cropping System and Water Management
Dr. Sansamma George, Professor , Department of Agronomy
- Involved in the development of rice variety Deepthi , released from RARS Ambalavayal
- As member of KVK Team for Tribals at RARS, Ambalavayal involved in all round development of tribal people in Wynad district in Kerala
- Involved in implementation of agricultural programmes such as in – situ rubber budding, mulberry cultivation and popularization of HYV of rice and tapioca in the tribal settlements of Amboori
- Conducted doctoral programme – standardisation of bio-farming techniques for forage production in coconut gardens
- Have undertaken individual projects (RKVY, ICAR and plan) and also guided M. Sc(Ag) & Ph. D students as major advisor on various aspects of weed management
- Published more than thirty five research papers, 15 popular articles and authored chapters in two books
Dr. Thomas Biju Mathew,
Professor & Head (AINP on Pesticide Residue) / Associate Director of Research (Plant Protection), Pesticide Residue Research and Analytical Laboratory, College of Agriculture, Vellayani
- Specialisation: Management of Pests, pesticides and pesticide residues in food crops; Completed 30 years in KAU. Implemented pesticide residue analysis in the market samples of vegetables for the State Government and published periodic reports in public domain to enable the consumers to choose pesticide free vegetables.
- Standardized and popularized simple cost effective methods (dipping in 2% vinegar or 2% tamarind paste) to decontaminate (upto 60%) risky vegetables which could be easily adopted by homemakers of Kerala.
- Developed the formula for “KAU Veggie Wash-1” a household product to eliminate pesticide residues from vegetables which was sold by KAU to private agencies for marketing “Safe to Eat” Vegetables.
Dr Jaya Gopinath
Fmr. Joint Chemical Examiner to the Government of Kerala
Dr SUJA R
Associate professor & Co-ordinator, TPLC Government Engineering College
Barton Hill , Trivandrum Mobile : 9495058367
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water Body Rejuvenation
- Water Supply systems
Dr Suja R is presently working as Associate Professor and Co-ordinator of an inter-disciplinary Centre , TPLC at Government engineering College, Barton Hill . She did her graduation in civil engineering from TKM Engineering college and post-graduation in water resources engineering and PhD from CET under the guidance of Dr J Letha, former VC of CUSAT . Her PhD was in the area of water supply systems.
Dr. SUJU C. JOSEPH
Assistant Professor & Research Guide
PG & Research Department of Chemistry
Mar Ivanios College (Autonomous)
Tel: 0471 2550025
Ph. D., in Chemistry from the Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (CSIR-IICT), Hyderabad, India in July 2003
M. Sc., in Chemistry from Mar Ivanios College, University of Kerala, Trivandrum in 1996.
B. Sc., in Chemistry (main) and Physics & Mathematics (subsidiaries) from Mar Ivanios College, University of Kerala, Trivandrum in 1994.
DR. LINI NIRMALA.
Assistant professor Department of Biotechnology MarIvanios College,Trivandrum Mob2 8129172238
2012 ‐ Till Date: Assistant Professor Mar Ivanios College Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India. (4.6.2015 to 4.6.2018 LWA)
2010 ‐ 2012: Scientist
Aravind Medical Research Foundation Madurai, Tamilnadu, India.
2009 ‐ 2010: Research Associate(ICMR) Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India.
2008‐2009: Senior Research Fellow Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India.
2002‐2008: Research Fellow Madurai Kamaraj University Tamilnadu, India.
2009: Doctorate in Biotechnology,SBT Madurai Kamaraj University, Tamilnadu, India
2002: M.Sc Biotechnology, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India
B.Sc Zoology, University of Kerala, Kerala, India